Thank you for your interest on our Advertising Program. (the "Services").
While using this contract, “you” or “editor” or “Publisher” means the physical person or entity that is using our services (or any person, entity, or successor entity, agency or red acting under your name) “we” or “AdShort Media” means AdShort Media Advertising for Publishers and “both parts” means you and AdShort Media.
Your use of the Services is subject to your creation and our approval on your AdShort Media account (an "Account"). AdShort Media has the right to refuse or limit your access to the Services. By registering for our Services, if you are a physical person, you state that you are at least 18 years old. You can only have one Account.
By registering with AdShort Media, you allow AdShort Media to provide advertisements and other content (“Ads”), as appropriate, on your approved websites.
You can use our Services only as permitted by this Agreement and applicable laws. Do not misuse our services. You can stop using any of our Services at any time.
AdShort Media is constantly changing and improving its services. We can add or remove features or benefits of the Services at any time and also, we can suspend or interrupt a Service completely. We can modify the Contract at any time. Any modification of the AdShort Media Conditions will be published on this page and any modification of the AdShort Media Policies will be reflected and published on their respective pages. The changes take effect 3 days after their publication. However, changes related to new functionalities of a Service or changes made for legal reasons will take effect immediately. If you do not accept the conditions modified in the Contract, you will have to stop using the affected Services.
According to the AdShort Media Conditions, you will receive a payment related to the number of valid clicks on Ads displayed on your websites, the number of valid impressions of Ads displayed on your website, or other events performed in connection with the display of Ads on your websites.
Payments will be calculated only in accordance with our accounting. We could withhold payments made to you or adjust them to reflect or exclude any amount refunded and any amount derived from an invalid activity, as determined by AdShort Media in its exclusive discretion. AdShort Media will determine the invalid activities in your account, which includes but is not limited to:
- Get impressions by paying directly or indirectly to others to visit your links.
- No substitute referrals, blank referrals or missing referrals. All traffic sources must have their references verified.
- Generate visits using robots, proxies, auto-updates or other illegal methods.
- The distribution of illegal content or child pornography.
AdShort Media reviews all transactions to fight against fraud and reserves the right to review, approve or cancel such transactions based on the violation of one or more of our terms and conditions stipulated here. AdShort Media reserves the right to block any transfer if our fraud algorithm detects invalid, illegal or unusual activity on your account. In addition to any other rights and remedies that AdShort Media may have, if you wish to dispute a payment made or withheld in connection with our Services, you must notify AdShort Media in writing within 30 days of such payment. If you do not, you waive any claim related to the disputed Payment. To make sure that we send to the right destination the payment, you are responsible for providing and keeping contact and payment information on your Account update. You are responsible for any charges made by your bank or Payment provider.
AdShort Media pays monthly with NET60 terms. Example: All your earnings from January, will be payed next 30th March.
You ("Publisher", "Editor") are responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the Services, other than taxes based on AdShort Media’s net earnings. All payments made by AdShort Media in relation to the Services will be deemed to include taxes (if applicable) and should not be adjusted.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in this contract, neither party acquired any right, title or interest in the intellectual or industrial property rights that belong to the other party or its licensees. If AdShort Media provides software in connection with the Services provided, it grants a non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license, during the term of the Contract, for the use of said software.
This license is for the sole purpose of permission to enjoy and use the benefit of the Services provided by AdShort Media, in the manner permitted by the Contract. AdShort Media grants you a non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license, during the term of the Contract, to use trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names or other Distinctive Signs of AdShort Media ("Distinctive Signs"), in relation with your use of the Services and in accordance with the Contract and the Guidelines for the use of AdShort Media’s trademarks. We can revoke this license at any time. Any trade arising out of your use of the AdShort Media Hallmarks will belong to AdShort Media. We can include your name and Distinctive Signs in our presentations, marketing materials, client list and financial reports, for which a AdShort Media grants a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and worldwide license, during the term of the Contract, to use its distinctive signs.
You agree not to disclose AdShort Media Confidential Information without our prior written consent. The “AdShort Media Conditional Information” includes all the software, technology and documentation related to the Services that AdShort Media offers. AdShort Media confidential information does not include the information that you know before your use of the Services, which becomes public domain without your inclusion.
You can terminate the Contract at any time, by performing an account cancellation process. The contract will be considered terminated within 15 business days of AdShort Media receiving your notification. If you terminate the Agreement and your balance equals or exceeds the applicable limit, we will credit you with the balance you have earned on the next payment date that AdShort Media has established. Any balance obtained below the relevant limit to send a payment will be unpaid.
AdShort Media can terminate the Contract at any time, suspend or end the participation of any "Publisher", "Editor" for any reason. If we terminate the Contract due to breach or invalid activity, we may withhold unpaid amounts or roll back the payment made to your account. If you breach the Agreement or AdShort Media suspends or terminates your account, you will not be allowed to create a new account.
You agree to indemnify and defend AdShort Media, its associated entities and advertisers against any claims and responsibilities that arise or are related to actions carried out on your account, your use of the services or your breach of any of the conditions present in this Contract.
It states and guarantees that it has full power and authority to enter into the Contract; You are the owner or are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of each Property. He is the person who makes the technical decisions and implements our services in each Property. All the Information you provide to AdShort Media and entered into your AdShort Media account is correct and always update. Each party guarantees to the other that it will use reasonable care and diligence to fulfill its obligations under the Contract. Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, we make no promise about the services. For example, we make no commitment to the content of the Services, their profitability or ability to meet your needs.
- Complete contract; Modifications. The Agreement is our only agreement regarding your use of the Services and supersedes any other prior or contemporary agreement in this regard. Neither party will have any right or remedy based on any declaration, manifestation or guarantee (whether negligently or involuntarily) not expressly established in the Contract. This Contract may be modified (i) in writing signed by both parties and expressly indicating that the Contract is modified; or (ii) as set forth in Section 4, if you continue to use the Services after AdShort Media modifies the Agreement.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights under the Contract.
- Independent contractors. The parties are independent contractors and the Contract does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture agreement between the parties.
- Non-existence of third-party beneficiaries. Except as provided in Section 11, this Agreement does not grant any benefit to third parties.
- Absence of resignation. The fact that any of the parties does not exercise their right to enforce any provision of the Contract shall not constitute a waiver of such exercise.
- Severability. In the event that a specific condition of the Contract turns out to be invalid, the rest of it will remain in force.
- Survival. Sections 7, 9, 10, 11, and 13 of these AdShort Media Conditions will remain in effect even in the event of termination of the Contract.
- Current law; jurisdiction. The Contract will be governed by Spanish law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid capital in relation to any controversy (contractual or non-contractual) regarding the Contract.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for improper non-compliance to the extent that it was caused by a situation (for example, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism, rebellion, employment status, government action, and Internet disruption) that was beyond the reasonable control of the part.
- Communications. In connection with your use of the Services, we may contact you regarding service announcements, administrative messages and other information. You can choose not to receive any of these communications in your Account settings. For information on how to contact AdShort Media, visit our corporative website: https://adshort.media